WWE Slash New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Slash New Generation

The new generation of wwe/tna slash is here. Do you like to read a story about John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, or others? Then this is the site for you if you like older slash this is NOT for you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum DOWN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Admin
Jesse

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Forum DOWN! Empty
PostSubject: Forum DOWN!   Forum DOWN! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:42 am

I just want to say this, I do not have time to keep checking the forum so I'm closing it. Me and my friends are opening up a site, and it's like a TV Company. So I'm very busy writing the episodes of shows. The shows will have slashy moments with wrestlers at times or with girls/guys. We plan to have many shows up soon. The first ones up will be Big Brother and CSI: Boston, maybe others. Soon after more will be up and going. If you would like to come and be apart of this you can gladly contact me at the following e-mails.

batistaslashguy@aol.com
or
wwe-today@hotmail.com

Thankyou all for the support since the summer when I opened my first slash site and kinda spread to MANY! lol. I can't wait to hear from you all and I hope you all will come and give the site a chance.

Thanks again,
~Jesse!

P.S. Over the next year more and more shows will come onto the new site so come and you might find something you like.

P.P.S If any of you would like to have a show on the site, you can e-mail me and we can talk.

P.P.P.S Thanks again Very Happy

Last edited by Jesse on Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwesng.board-directory.net

Forum DOWN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE Slash New Generation :: PLEASE READ :: PLEASE READ-
Jump to: